Monday, July 13, 2009

"Today I Married My Best Friend"


On Saturday, June 27th I watched as Jeremy and Lainey were joined in marriage in Belle Plaine, MN. They had a beautiful day for their wedding and outdoor reception and we had a lot of fun with their photos! Everything looked beautiful, you could see a lot of their hard work went into all of the details. We also got some fun shots with the entire wedding party that I thought were cute (everyone in sunglasses, running for me, being goofy, etc.) Hope you enjoy a couple of my favorites from their day. As always, comments are always welcome.
"Congratulations Jeremy and Lainey!"

2 comments:

Lainey Schwartz said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank you SO much for capturing our day! Everything was PERFECT!

Linda J. said...

Amy,

You continue to amaze me with your talents and creativity. Your photos will provide wonderful memories for many years to come of Lainey and Jeremy's wedding.

Thanks Again,
Linda Jeurissen