Tuesday, October 23, 2007

"Trash The Dress Workshop"







Wow, where has our summer gone? I have been staying really busy this summer/fall - I love when the leaves change, it's a wonderful time for capturing memories!

Earlier this month it was my privilege to shoot with a group of 5 other photographers at a "Trash The Dress" workshop in Prescott, Wisconsin at photographer Michelle Huber's farm. Our model was wonderful and I found the experience to be a great one in which we all learned new ideas from each other! I have attached a few photos from the day, it was a blast!

2 comments:

Michelle Huber said...

Well done Amy! You have a great attitude-it was a pleasure meeting you the other day-I look forward to working with you in the future!

Candice Brumm Photography said...

Awesome Amy! It was such a blast wasn't it? I could have stayed there all day!!

-Candice