It's hard to believe that this little beauty is already one year old. She is so adorable and it was great to see her, Mommy and Daddy, and her Auntie during their session. I hope that you like just a few of my favorites from the day. Happy Birthday Layla!
Wednesday, July 29, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"That's a Wrap"
With most of our beautiful Fall leaves now falling to the ground, most of my Fall photo sessions are now wrapping up. It was a great season,...
-
With most of our beautiful Fall leaves now falling to the ground, most of my Fall photo sessions are now wrapping up. It was a great season,...
-
As the Fall of 2024 continues to provide such beautiful colors to all of us, we took this time out to capture Nick's Senior photos. It...
-
I LOVE taking senior photos, and have had some beautiful and extremely wonderful models lately! Here are just a few I captured of Kina and K...





No comments:
Post a Comment