Last week I got to spend some time with our friends just walking around and taking some fun family photos. Harper is getting to be such a big girl, just love her! Hope that you like a few of the ones from their day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"That's a Wrap"
With most of our beautiful Fall leaves now falling to the ground, most of my Fall photo sessions are now wrapping up. It was a great season,...
-
With most of our beautiful Fall leaves now falling to the ground, most of my Fall photo sessions are now wrapping up. It was a great season,...
-
As the Fall of 2024 continues to provide such beautiful colors to all of us, we took this time out to capture Nick's Senior photos. It...
-
I LOVE taking senior photos, and have had some beautiful and extremely wonderful models lately! Here are just a few I captured of Kina and K...







No comments:
Post a Comment