Monday, June 30, 2014
"Artist at Work"
Our friend Jennifer asked if I could capture a few photos of her to use as a headshot for an upcoming art show. She is a very talented artist and I was happy to help her out! Here are just a few of my favorites and a link to her website if you want to view any of her beautiful work.
http://jentig2.wix.com/drawings-by-jenn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"That's a Wrap"
With most of our beautiful Fall leaves now falling to the ground, most of my Fall photo sessions are now wrapping up. It was a great season,...
-
With most of our beautiful Fall leaves now falling to the ground, most of my Fall photo sessions are now wrapping up. It was a great season,...
-
As the Fall of 2024 continues to provide such beautiful colors to all of us, we took this time out to capture Nick's Senior photos. It...
-
I LOVE taking senior photos, and have had some beautiful and extremely wonderful models lately! Here are just a few I captured of Kina and K...


No comments:
Post a Comment