Wow, a year has sure flown by! I can't believe Declan is already turning one year old. This past weekend we took some fun photos to remember such a special time in his life. He did great, and boy, did he love his cupcake! Hope that you enjoy just a few of my favorites.
Thursday, March 28, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"That's a Wrap"
With most of our beautiful Fall leaves now falling to the ground, most of my Fall photo sessions are now wrapping up. It was a great season,...
-
With most of our beautiful Fall leaves now falling to the ground, most of my Fall photo sessions are now wrapping up. It was a great season,...
-
As the Fall of 2024 continues to provide such beautiful colors to all of us, we took this time out to capture Nick's Senior photos. It...
-
I LOVE taking senior photos, and have had some beautiful and extremely wonderful models lately! Here are just a few I captured of Kina and K...








No comments:
Post a Comment